This structured tweed jacket/fit-and-flare dress combo is probably the most corporate we’ll ever get over on this corner of the internet. Sometimes, it’s nice to dress like a grown-up, and see what happens.
About this kind of perfect garment though: personally, I feel it looks most at home with a pair of ripped up boyfriend jeans, a white tank, and kicks, but its ability to make most outfits instantly office-appropriate was what sold me when I purchased it for myself as a birthday present earlier this year.
On buying yourself birthday/(Chrismakkuh/Valentine’s Day/St. Patrick’s Day/Friday) gifts: go ahead, you deserve it, girl.
On dressing like a grown-up and seeing what happens: I noticed an above-average spike in people asking me for directions, and am subsequently feeling 0.05% closer to having figured it all out.
Outfit & photo credits after the jump.
Photos by Olivia Edwards
- Sunnies: Prada (last seen here, buy em here)
- Jacket: Sandro (buy it here)
- Dress: Necessary Clothing (buy similar here or here)
- Purse: Rag & Bone (last seen here, buy it here)
- Booties: ASOS (buy similar here by Loeffler Randall or here by Dolce Vita)