Recent blog posts suggest that I own considerably more crop tops than I actually do, I promise. It’s just like that thing where, the night before you start a serious no-carb diet, you drink three servings of mac and cheese straight out of the pot and instead of putting it in the dishwasher and getting in bed to rub your belly and think about what you’ve done, you ago ahead and fill the still-cheesy pot with Ben & Jerry’s fro-yo and call it an evening.
For those that didn’t follow the metaphor, winter is coming, so I’m reserving the right to bare midriff.
Unseasonal warmth aside, this weekend’s agenda holds some fun fall activities: from apple-picking and wine-drinking in the Hudson Valley, to wearing a plaid shirt to brunch. Wish me luck.
Photos by Olivia Edwards.
- Sunnies: Chloé (last seen here, get em here)
- Blazer: Haute Hippie (get it here)
- Purse: Bottega Veneta (last seen here, get it here in black)
- Tee: Zara (get similar here)
- Skirt: Forever 21 (get it here)
- Shoes: J Crew (last seen here, get em here)