Hey friends, Sew Fetch here, back from summer camp and ready to fill everyone in on what I’ve been doing/wearing/purchasing/pondering. Yes, summer camp. If we’re counting in blog years, my little baby just turned 12, which means this was the year she got a very stern talking to by the counselors-in-training for arranging a post-curfew rendezvous with Josh Steinberg to hold hands in the woods. Seriously, they were just holding hands! She swears. Just pleaseeee don’t call her parents.
Anyhow, camp wasn’t a very fashionable time, so you didn’t miss much, except for the two ah-mazing nights that they organized socials with the boys’ camp across the lake, for which I wore cropped tube tops made of the same fabric that they once crafted scrunchies out of, high waisted denim shorts, and brand new, white Converse sneakers that I made sure to stomp around in the mud in before debuting as to ensure they weren’t too crisp. (Theory: Camp Dance Formalwear is making a huge comeback at music festivals this summer).
Recovering from a particularly aggressive six weeks at camp and trying to educate myself on
current events the Sunday Style section in my parents’ backyard oasis. Outfit credits–as always–after the jump. Good to have you back, you guys.
- Sunnies: Ray-Ban (buy em here)
- T Shirt: James Perse (buy it here)
- Blazer: J.Crew (old, buy similar here or here)
- Necklace: Borrowed from the roommate (buy similar here)
- White Denim: Topshop (buy em here)
- Kicks (can we talk about these kicks? These are my new favorite kicks. From the campground to the city streets): Topshop (buy em here, similar options here by Vince or here by Steve Madden)