There’s a lot of love-letter-to-New-York I could include with this post, but I think I’ve made my feelings clear as of late (refreshers here, here, here and here). So, rather than sounding like a broken record, or risking being one of those girls who can never shut up about their boyfriends (oh, you think the city is your boyfriend? Let’s have a chat), I’ll let let the Manhattan skyline, at dusk, as seen from an impromptu East Village rooftop barbecue speak for itself.
Separately, I have gotten a few emails and comments in the past few weeks asking me about the decrease in quantity of posts here, and all I can offer in return is summer is really fun and I’ve been really busy. I promise to throw on some cute outfits for you soon.
- Sunnies: Illesteva (last seen here, get em here)
- Top: Necessary Clothing (This isn’t a dress! See how tricky I am? Buy it here)
- Skirt: Rag & Bone (buy similar here)
- Jean Jacket: American Eagle (buy similar here from Old Navy or here from Paige)
- Purse: Salvatore Ferragamo (last seen here, buy similar here in black or red)
- Shoes: Forever 21 (last seen here, buy em here. If you’re going to wear these as walking shoes, I highly recommend getting two pairs, as the heel just fully fell off one of mine. I would be upset, were they not $30, totally awesome, and still killing it on the price-per-wear scale)