Do you guys ever play “If The Internet Were My Closet?” No, because you’re not sick masochists? It’s a super fun game I learned from one of my fave fashion blogs, The Man Repeller, and it goes something like this:
1. Browse internet for things you want.
2. Plan outfits with them on Polyvore.
3. Actually add them to your cart.
4. Put in credit card information and hover over the “Complete Purchase” button, wondering how necessary it is to pay rent anyway and if you can survive the month on June with a food budget of 37 cents per day.
5. Let cart expire.
8. If you’re lucky enough to be a blogger, whine about it to all your internet friends.
Ta-da! Let’s play together. If the internet were my closet, Memorial Day edition.
Ta-da! See you on Monday. You better be tan.