Do you guys ever play “If The Internet Were My Closet?” No, because you’re not sick masochists? It’s a super fun game I learned from one of my fave fashion blogs, The Man Repeller, and it goes something like this:
1. Browse internet for things you want.
2. Plan outfits with them on Polyvore.
3. Actually add them to your cart.
4. Put in credit card information and hover over the “Complete Purchase” button, wondering how necessary it is to pay rent anyway and if you can survive the month on June with a food budget of 37 cents per day.
5. Let cart expire.
8. If you’re lucky enough to be a blogger, whine about it to all your internet friends.
Ta-da! Let’s play together. If the internet were my closet, Memorial Day edition.
[Bikinis: I’m really into Mad-Men era inspired swimwear as of late. Stripe Bikini: Topshop, Bandeau: Miu Miu, Ray of Sunshine: Norma Kamali]
[Accessories: What’s a Memorial Day without punchy accessories? Sunnies: ASOS, Ray Ban. Headgear: Hat Attack, Jack Wills, Purses: Orla Kiely, Rebecca Minkoff]
[Coverups. These are perfection, on and off the beach. Dress: Emamo, Top: Burberry, Shorts: Rag & Bone, Dress: See By Chloe, Top: Fendi, Shorts: Marc By Marc Jacobs]
[And finally, Shoes. Wedges: Jimmy Choo, Jellies: Love Moschino, Flats: Tory Burch]
Ta-da! See you on Monday. You better be tan.
Pingback: Fall Footwear « Sew Fetch