Sometimes, when The Big Dude/All-Knowing Chick In the Sky throws you a curveball, you go for it. For example, as witnessed below, you may get all dressed up in your favorite winter whites and prepare for a Very Serious Fashion Shoot, when you are hit with an impromptu giggle fit that makes all your pictures resemble the hyenas from the Lion King (but much better accessorized).
You can’t control the things that happen to you, but what you can control are the choices you make. So when life gives you lemons, you dig out the massive bottle of vodka you’ve been hoarding in your freezer since you moved in two years ago, make a huge pitcher of highly alcoholic lemonade, and invite everyone on the block over for an afternoon rager.
Guys? Are you coming or what?
- Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (last seen here, buy em here)
- Sweater: J.Crew (buy similar here)
- Coat: Custom Made (love this Elie Tahari white coat option, or this Dosa one in cream)
- Purse: Givenchy (borrowed, again, from my hot photographer/Australian best friend. Does everyone have better accessories down under or is it just her? Either way, buy it here)
- Jeans: Forever 21(buy the fancy version here or the budget version here)
- Shoes: Loeffler Randall (sold out in cream but I love this season’s black version, or the flat option)