Many people assume that New Yorkers are rude, overly serious people who spend their days clad in black, jostling each other on sidewalks, rapidly and constantly rushing towards the next big thing. And while that scenario is largely accurate, I firmly believe: we’re actually quite nice. Yes, we may not have time to give you directions to Guy Fieri’s in Times Square, and sure, we’re all married to either our jobs, our personal electronic devices, or some asshole who doesn’t gratify us in any way since he’s married to his job or personal electronic device, but it’s my conviction that we island-dwellers are actually among the friendliest folks you’ll find.
That sentiment never rings truer than on the first beautiful day after a particularly horrible winter, toasting strangers’ rosé and saying yes to everything. Here comes the sun, here comes the spring, here comes the promise of infinite possibility.
(Directions to Guy Fieri’s in Times Square.)
- Sunglasses: Ray Ban (last seen here, buy em here)
- Buttondown: Equipment (buy it in black here, love the dress version here)
- Necklace: Bauble Bar
- Scarf: H&M (old but buy similar here)
- Jeans: Forever 21 (last seen here, buy em here)
- Purse: Reed Krakoff (buy it here)
- Kicks: Unknown via Necessary Clothing (buy similar here by Donald J Pliner or here from Forever 21)
Pingback: Dixie Chick | Sew Fetch
Yay for the sun! Love you look today, I have the same top 🙂
Enjoy your week.