What’s the point of having an excellent New York rooftop if you don’t take the opportunity to play a little atop your perch in the sky? And on that note: what’s the point of crying inside (and sometimes outside) every time you pay your rent if you don’t take the time to have a some fun while you’re at it?
Frolicking and plotting with my very best friend/sister wife in a standard getup: an easy button-down, crisp blazer, and some beloved accessories. These Loeffler Randall flats have long been a go-to when I’m in need of a pop of color, but the awesome knotted necklace is a recent acquisition from Knotty Gal, an NYC-based, mother-and-daughter-run brand with a mission near and dear to my heart: part of the proceeds go towards supporting girls’ education in Bangladesh.
- Sunglasses: Oliver Peoples (last seen here, buy em here)
- Buttondown: Forever 21 (buy similar here)
- Leather Blazer: Vintage via No Relation (last seen here, buy similar here)
- Shorts: Forever 21 (buy similar here)
- Necklace: Knotty Gal (buy it here and shop more Knotty Gal here)
- Purse: Bottega Veneta (last seen here, buy it here)
- Shoes: Loeffler Randall (sold out in red buy here in tan)
Pingback: Almost Famous | Sew Fetch