As I mentioned earlier, I spent the past weekend indulging with my Southern lover. I’m a firm believer that change is the best medicine–whether its routine, habit…or even skyline.
Nashville photo diary below. If any of you ever make the trip, check out my top 5 old haunts, and top 5 new favorites. Happy, happy Friday, ya’ll.
- For a honky-tonkin’ good time: Rippy’s Bar & Grill
- For impeccable drinks and a trendy atmosphere: The Patterson House
- For a daily rotating, locally sourced menu in one of my favorite neighborhoods: Margot Cafe
- For the best meat + three in town: Arnold’s Country Kitchen
- For Southern brunch and a plantation tour: Harding House @ The Belle Meade Plantation
New (to me!) Faves:
- For an adult Chuck E. Cheese (think Brooklyn Bowl, in the South): Pinewood Social
- For killer Italian food: City House
- For a chic take on Southern/American classics: Lockeland Table
- For live jazz while you dine: F.Scott’s
- For burgers al fresco: The Pharmacy
Bloody Marys at The Southern
Chocolate chip pancakes at Rumours East Food + Wine
Perfectly juicy steak at Lockeland Table