Summer Fridays call for minimal effort on behalf of both the brain and the outfit. Pictured below is a particularly good one (Friday, not outfit) out in Amangansett at golden hour. July afternoons often find me wondering why I ever decided to take up residence in a part of the country/world that didn’t consist exclusively of July afternoons.
These cutoff jeans shorts have been my very best friend this season, to the point where a friend recently suggested, not totally unreasonably, that I launder them. To which I say, I will do all my laundry after Labor Day. Until then, faded denim, comfortable shoes, and all the summer whites.
- Sunnies: Illesteva (last seen here, buy em here)
- Earrings: Amrita Singh (buy similar here)
- Top: Necessary Clothing (not available online but I love these sunukar options here and here)
- Flannel: The Kooples (buy it here in red)
- Shorts: Vintage Levis (last seen here (in the winter! with tights! screw you, winter!), buy similar here)
- Shoes: Topshop (buy similar here or here)
- Purse: Salvatore Ferragamo (last seen here, buy similar here in black)