Another day, another jungle cat turned into fetch outerwear. This one I don’t even have to feel a tiny bit guilty* about because it’s just animal print. Let’s relax, PETA, neither Tibi nor I have been skinning snow leopards as of late (*RE: Guilt, I paid my dues to the animal kingdom by being a vegetarian for 2 years in college. I will now wear all of the leathers and furs I want, for all time).
These photos were taken on a stroll around the East Village. I may be moving but I refuse to relinquish my favorite café, coffee shop, cocktail haunt, sushi spot, or nail salon, so I couldn’t be happier to be staying within several blocks of my current haunts.
As Mister Rogers once said, it’s a beauuuuuutiful day in the neighborhood. As Mister Rogers also once said, “What matters isn’t how a person’s inner life finally puts together the alphabet and numbers of his outer life. What really matters is whether he uses the alphabet for the declaration of a war or the description of a sunrise,” but that may be a little too much thought-cataloging for a blog post about leopard-print jackets, right?
- Sunnies: Ray Ban (last seen here, buy em here)
- Top: Haute Hippie (buy it here)
- Necklace: Knotty Gal (read more about the great brand here, buy it here)
- Blazer: Tibi (buy it here)
- Jeans: Forever 21, duh (buy em here FO EIGHT DOLLAZ)
- Booties: Madison Harding (last seen here, buy em here for over 60% off)
- Purse: Mulberry (last seen here, buy it here)